Poll: Would you wear a advertising artwork at your steam profile ?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bonus for our Staff
no its not. The point is by advertising the modriot website by having banner on your profile that shows your name and our logo
If you wanna contact me visit our Discord [Image: discord-2-128.png]and write me a private message.
Then who pays who what for what and what does Apex' reply even mean? Man I'm so confused.
[Image: lYqBxkQ.jpg]
Proud owner of a
**SNAPMAN SEAL OF APPROVAL**
I pay for the first few gifs. After that we will see how it turned out.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/nineteenisalive could look like this
If you wanna contact me visit our Discord [Image: discord-2-128.png]and write me a private message.
How does it work? Do we have to pay someone else to do this, or can we find a way to do this ourselves? Is it just using the artwork showcase? I guess it is a crafty idea, but I still don't understand how it works with Steam either. If we can make some customized artwork ourselves would that be even better? Or is some special permission needed to work with Steam? If you have more info about this please share it.
Everyone can create artworks and upload it. You only need to be level 10 or higher to get the artwork showcase to show it of on your profile.
As some people are more experienced in that, sure if there is someone here that has good knowledge of photoshop he can do that.

If you just take a look at my profile, it looks much better with a clean design. In the artwork showcase I have there will be the gif.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/nineteenisalive

if it would be the same background and artwork at the same time as hsi profile or mine i guess that would look really cool
I don't think it is necessary to do this artwork idea, but if you want to I guess it isn't a problem? I can see why the advertising idea is appealing for attracting attention to our community and our involvement in it. It may be a good idea to try to advertise like this in some ways at some point in time, I guess. It would be interesting to do some sort of community "showcase" or other topic of sorts, if that seemed like a good idea with others to call attention to any particular object of interest.
So i messaged this guy and hoppefully sometime in the mid of august he will be ready to make this one for us. I will give everyone that voted yes here the instructions to do this kind of artwork.
and who the hell is daddy vic ?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon