Poll: Would you wear a advertising artwork at your steam profile ?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bonus for our Staff
So i was thinking about some bonus for staff that is longer here or just have a higher position. 
My idea was that we use a custom artwork with our symbol and the name.
Example

I would pay it at first but wanna know if someone is even interested in using a steam profile artwork. 
You need do be level 10+ on steam to get the showcase.
if there is enough interest we could get unique gif´s for every staff member.

Every artwork will cost us around 2-4 csgo keys about 3-6 $
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SnyviusDesigns

Best regards

Spare
If you wanna contact me visit our Discord [Image: discord-2-128.png]and write me a private message.
i guess it sounds cool, but artwork? realy now? in my opinion it should be something else like a steam game of their choice from 10$-20$ range
[Image: 76561198151496504.png]

(07-10-2017, 04:32 PM)Sparechicken Wrote: So i was thinking about some bonus for staff that is longer here or just have a higher position. 
My idea was that we use a custom artwork with our symbol and the name.
Example

I would pay it at first but wanna know if someone is even interested in using a steam profile artwork. 
You need do be level 10+ on steam to get the showcase.
if there is enough interest we could get unique gif´s for every staff member.

Every artwork will cost us around 2-4 csgo keys about 3-6 $
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SnyviusDesigns

Best regards

Spare

Yeah... this seems awesome. +1 from me.
The point is also to advertise a bit. Imagine only 5 people wanting a game in this range we would almost reach 100$.
If you wanna contact me visit our Discord [Image: discord-2-128.png]and write me a private message.
(07-10-2017, 04:45 PM)Sparechicken Wrote: The point is also to advertise a bit. Imagine only 5 people wanting a game in this range we would almost reach 100$.

i guess you are right
[Image: 76561198151496504.png]

Sounds cool
Please also remember to give the poll a vote guys Smile
I was unsure, I never seen anyone done this before.
Am I online?
[Image: b_560x95.png]

http://imgur.com/a/RO034
That is the portfolio but im sure we could even find someone else.

The Background we could chose ourself and he would add the animated text + logo
Bonus for staff...? GIF images you can post somewhere? I don't see the point and flashy banners and whatnot don't interest me to begin with. If it makes you happy, go for it, but I don't see why we (staff) should be rewarding ourselves with gimmicks.

...maybe I've misunderstood the thread entirely but giving ourselves (or at least: some staff members) gifts is the point of this thread, right?
[Image: lYqBxkQ.jpg]
Proud owner of a
**SNAPMAN SEAL OF APPROVAL**

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon